Aquamatic 5 200-A.
Our clients know that laboratories of Agria are equipped with the most modern and high-tech equipment. We are ntroducing our new acquisition – Aquamatic.
Aquamatic 5200-A is a high-tech express analyzer of moisture content of various grains, oilseeds and legumes, which gives a measurement result within 10 seconds. There is built-in calibration for all major crops: wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, rapeseed, sunflower seeds, durum wheat (durum), triticale, oats, sorghum, rice, flax, etc.
It is possible to create calibrations for other crops. The analyzer performs stably without the need for annual calibration adjustments. The calibration used in this instrument is based on the unique UGMA algorithm and moisture data from more than 7000 samples over 7 harvest years, eliminating the influence of sample temperature, geographical origin, crop year and uneven grain moisture distribution.
It is the most accurate dielectric moisture analyzer available.
The main advantages of the Aquamatic 5200-A device:
- Supplied with built-in calibrations for all major grains, oilseeds and legumes;
- Calibration does not require updating and periodic adjustments;
- Analysis time up to 5 seconds;
- Determines the nature of the grain;
- Determines the grain temperature (important for control during grain storage);
- Equally reliable result on freshly harvested, dried and stuck grain;
- Accurate analysis of samples with high humidity;
- Can be used both separately and be integrated into the automated system of the enterprise;
- There is a possibility of on-line installation (if there is an automatic sampler at the enterprise);
- Robust and reliable design of the device.